Veritas et Fortitudo is an expansion mod for EU IV
Veritas et Fortitudo is the successor to Glory of Byzantium, a popular alternate history mod for Europa Universalis IV. Veritas et Fortitudo includes the alternate history scenario of Glory of Byzantium as a sub-mod, as well as a historical scenario.
VeF offers significantly extended gameplay in both historical and alternate history modes on a new map with breathtaking scope.
- Overhauled map
- Timeline extension (1309-1865)
- New subject systems
- Reworked corruption
- Reworked stability
- Reworked culture conversion
- New papacy system
- Bureaucracy mechanic
- New government mechanics (rule of law, aristocratic power, serfdom)
- Province management
- Passive development growth system (integrated with other mechanics)
- Expanded Reformation mechanics
- Various changes in balance
- Tweaks to other mechanics
- New formable nations
- Hundreds of other new events and decisions
Designed and Produced by: RivtalDM
Participate in the discussion on Discord!
Check out the EUIV Developer's Guide by marmot01
We would love to have you as part of our Development Team! Contact RivtalDM for details. Of course, anyone may contribute to the Wiki. You need only register and submit your contributions. For more information, read our Team Philosophy and Mod Goals.
Are you having a crash? Are you seeing some strange in-game behavior? See: Submitting_Games_for_Analysis
Having trouble with the mod showing up or crashing in Steam? See: Steam
Having trouble with the direct download version crashing on startup? See: Direct_Download
Or see the full troubleshooting article: Troubleshooting