From Veritas et Fortitudo
Release Date: 2017-07-15
General Changes and Fixes
- Performance improvements to CB triggers
- Fixed the missing graphics buttons for the special Russian government interactions
- Adjusted shaders on the Vintage Map submod
- Fixed the maladjusted title text in the outliner.
- Fixed an issue where Silesia would transfer to Bohemia's overlord at the next election
- Horde Enforcer can now institute vassalage of other Russian states (event appears when at war and >80 warscore)
- Horde Enforcer may get an event now to purchase an OPM Russian tribute state with whom they have a state marriage.
- Fixed an issue where a March could be designated too early resulting in mechanic problems with relations and prestige
- Fixed an issue where a max of only two province disposition events would fire at the end of a war (should now fire for all non-core conquered provinces)
- Conquer Novgorod mission for Muscovy now gives permanent claims instead of claims
- Bwloozorsk, Ustyug, Viatka, Uglich, and Perm now properly identified as Russian tributaries